Skype
sairex666

Sunshine n Lol-e pops Sunshine n Lol-e pops

Everything that's wonderful is what I feel when...

WE'RE TOGETHER!

Shit, son, that's some funky music there.

Slave Slave

The song is beautiful...

It could easily become a classic, but I must say there is a flaw. I think you could do a lot more with your beautiful voice here, at times it sounded a tad monotone, plus since it's a song about dancing and you've labeled it as latin, perhaps you could've sang more energetic and passionate.

Yes, I am a jerk.

Ice Cream Man! Ice Cream Man!

Great, just 1 suggestion.

In the chorus, there should be a lowder back vocal...that is all, keep it up.

(gaia) va pirate contest (gaia) va pirate contest

Why do I only find out about this now?

Seriously, like...no PM whatsoever...what the eff? I almost missed something as great as this and you are to blame! This was a great submission...I am now certain that flash artists are complete numbskulls for not animating something so funny and well made.

Oh and PM me next time you make something...you modest little &^%$#

Sorry Sairex------>
I wasn't all that hyped up about this one. In all actuality, I wanted to stab myself in the face, with an ice pick, after tweekin' out on it. Stupid time limits. Ugh!
Nah, the flash artists were right in not choosing mine to animate.
It was too fastly pushed and the end cut off, abruptly.
You're too sweet, Man, really. I appreciate your praise, as biased as it is and thank you for reviewing me, Sairex. <3 I WILL PM you next time I put up something that's worthy of your review, Ok? Promise. :) How's that Muffin Sub comin' along of yours? I wish you the best of luck on that. Hope to chat soon, Dude. I miss ya!

.............Take care, be good and cuss more.period

(gaia) va bad-man-inc preach (gaia) va bad-man-inc preach

Unholy Gods of Metal!

That was bloody fantastic, I can't wait to witness this in a song, you are a pro, girl, a pro.

...the only musician gig I got is with this local dance music composer...I'd kill to help a metal artist.

So yeah, creepy and awesome, I love it.

Bloody is feckin' RIGHT, Sairex------>
You don't know JUST how many innocent virgins we had to sacrifice to get this thing done.
I can't wait to hear how it comes together either, Man. Knowing Bad-Man, I bet we're sure to soil our pants while listening. Ha!
As for being a pro, P-S-H-Y-E-A-H! Now THAT'S funny! I don't have shit under my belt for accomplishments, Dude. I think you're just biased. That's all. It'd be a miracle if anything ever DID come of this whole VA thing. *crosses my fingers* Hey, good luck to you on the Pirate AND the Monthly VA "Muffin" Contest too, Sairex! Thanks for being so cool! See ya on MSN soon. . .

..........Take care, be good and Argey Matey.period

Iron Man (Black Sabbath Cover) Iron Man (Black Sabbath Cover)

Quite honestly...

I don't understand all this praise you're getting. It doesn't suck, but it doesn't sound too good either...maybe you should get better gear or something : /

himenow responds:

This is so old, and it does suck.
I didn't understand all the praise either xD

Pirate Contest Entry. Pirate Contest Entry.

I know why you plague me...

I know why you plaaaaaague YOURSELF!

Now that that's out of the way, I must say that your pirate voice is quite good, but I'm not too fond of the story and your mic is quite bad...but Tom said we can use any mic we want, right?

Endless-Psychoticism responds:

Yeh, we can use any mic. Also, a story about ass pirates is SLIGHTLY original, no?

When you got a good freind When you got a good freind

Fantastic

I love it almost as much as the original...your voice is fabulous for this genre. Keep it up.

Lundsfryd responds:

Hehe.. That is one migthy fine compliment. My voice is certanetly flawed, but I try :) Thanks man..

Candy Zoo Candy Zoo

Brilliant!

It's a kids' song athat even an adult could enjoy, great job, man!

curriemaster responds:

Yo dude, thanks a lot for the review, Im glad you like the song :). I am an adult and I thoroughly enjoy listening to this! Cheers!

(gaia) va 4 billybean-va (gaia) va 4 billybean-va

Bloody Hell, woman!

This one's even better than your contest entry! Your range of voices and all in all acting talent is astronomical...I. Am. Not. Worthy.

Dayum Sairex------>
You think so? Thanx infinitely and don't EVER say you're not worthy. I 've heard your voice and it's magnificent, Sir. Just jump out there and dip your bawlz in the water. I see you've been frequenting the forums and such! Has it helped out with coverage any? I sure hope so! It really means alot to have you leave remarks here especially since you TOO are getting started in VA. I've got my fingers crossed for you, Man! Thanks for the suggestion part of Princess Peach too! Keep me filled in and send links to ANY new sub of yours, please. Until then. . .

..............Take care, be good and grow boobies.period
(I mean, hell, it couldn't HURT!)