Skype
sairex666

Pink Fluffy Unicorns Pink Fluffy Unicorns

Bloody Rainbow Dash...

Why does everyone like her so much? I have no problem with her, but still, she's like the favorite pony of most MLP fans.

Anyway, I enjoyed this video very much, the tune is so catchy and the animation was decent.

CrabNicholson responds:

because she is the most adorable thats why
pinkie pies a little annoying

My Little Ponies-Cupcakes My Little Ponies-Cupcakes

I am complete.

I love you, bro...I seriously LOVE you! From one brony to another, this completed me spiritually. I can now reconnect with my ancestors.

Alcohol. Alcohol.

Great animation and writing!

I loved it, was great to look at and wasn't boring. Nice style too, reminds a bit of Cyanide and Happiness shorts.

Voice actor is shit though :P

OOP_When pokemon go bad OOP_When pokemon go bad

Superb animation!

The animation and writing were both excellent...but the voice acting sucked ass, you should get a new VA, this Sairex guy is a hack!

Giantsockmonster responds:

So...you've hacked my friend?

Ouija!!! Ouija!!!

Speaking of gay...

This flash was indeed very gay...and by gay I mean ''fun''!!!!!! Wooooo word play!

Anyway, it really was an excellent Halloween flick, the art was very nice and the voice acting was superb. Nice debut, Gaia :D

: Game Trade-Ins : : Game Trade-Ins :

Ok then...

Does anyone have a Clive Barker's Undying they would like to sell? I'll give you 5 $ for it.

Cooking (bocodamondo) Cooking (bocodamondo)

The best trolling in the world.

So what we've got here is one of the most badly scripted and animated pieces of crap we call flash and you got 4 extremely talented artists voicing some of the roles...you almost beat rick roll with this, my friend.

Heh, this was all in all a great, new kind of internet joke, seriously, you rock.

bocodamondo responds:

cool thanks

Showreel 09 Showreel 09

Very good.

I especially like your lipsynching, you're very good at it.

...being a voice actor, I guess lipsynching is the first thing that I payed attention to :D

Bloody Spies... Bloody Spies...

Spy sappin' mah review!

Dude, this could only be any better if you made it longer (that's what she said).

DrewtheMew responds:

Does anyone click the Engineer ant the end? I'm afraid not... *gets backstabbed*

Life with Navi Life with Navi

Can't complain about the animation...

But, did that dude really deserve a special co-crediting as a writer? There didn't seem to be anything original or witty in that flash, the most he deserves is a mention during the credits.

Great animation, though.